why take so long to ship my phone

why take so long to ship my phone

Why hasn't my phone shipped yet? I ordered it 84 hours ago and it hasn't shipped.  I ordered an HTC One X.

Message 1 of 22 (6,466 Views)

Re: why take so long to ship my phone

Here's an update. My phone arrived today. It was sent after 108 hours.

Message 16 of 22 (6,069 Views)
Expert

justwondering897 wrote:

glad you got it - now convert those 108 hours to business hours to see exactly how long it really took - companies don;t deal in 24 hour time slices when it comes to shipping and order processing, they deal in business hours which is normally 8 hours in a day

Message 17 of 22 (6,040 Views)

justwondering897 wrote:

Glad you have your phone!!  Hoping they don't take as long for me as their email told me which is another 3 weeks on top of the week and a half already passed.   Just ignore the one that is trying to spin it 100 different ways.  This was a bad idea on AT&T's part.

Message 18 of 22 (6,023 Views)
Highlighted

well i have been waiting since 11-26 and all they kept telling me was they did not now, today someone told me it is in the warehouse and should ship today or tomorrow, maybe it will or maybe they were just trying to shut me up. I told them if they had told us the phones were out of stock we could have decided if we wanted to wait weeks or not. This was just not right.

Message 19 of 22 (6,003 Views)

lredmond66 wrote:

well i have been waiting since 11-26 and all they kept telling me was they did not now, today someone told me it is in the warehouse and should ship today or tomorrow, maybe it will or maybe they were just trying to shut me up. I told them if they had told us the phones were out of stock we could have decided if we wanted to wait weeks or not. This was just not right.

I've said the same to them.  The customer rep just said ma'am I cannot help you, I can just tell you the status (in a foreign accent). I ordered mine 11-23.  Still "processing", which I assume is code word for we're still looking for one to refurbish and mail to you.

Message 20 of 22 (5,986 Views)
Tutor

I order stuff from Newegg every Black Friday, and my orders always ship same or next day.  They actually staff more people to account for extra demad, and when a product is sold out, they tell you so.  Newegg, or Newegg partner, it doesn't matter, order always ships fast, any time of year.

I ordered 2 phones last wednesday, and they haven't shipped, 6 days later.  Its not even a holidy, its Feb 25. I would have done in store pickup, but they were out of stock.

Message 21 of 22 (4,439 Views)
Expert

xeridea wrote:

I order stuff from Newegg every Black Friday, and my orders always ship same or next day.  They actually staff more people to account for extra demad, and when a product is sold out, they tell you so.  Newegg, or Newegg partner, it doesn't matter, order always ships fast, any time of year.

I ordered 2 phones last wednesday, and they haven't shipped, 6 days later.  Its not even a holidy, its Feb 25. I would have done in store pickup, but they were out of stock.

If the retail outlet was out of stock, 99 percent chance the online shop is out also

Message 22 of 22 (4,425 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.