why does at&t cheat its customers?

Highlighted
Contributor

why does at&t cheat its customers?

they just stole money from my pay as you go / gophone account. they NOW tell me that the only way i get to keep my money in the account is if i pay $100 each time - though nothing is online saying this (I have looks multiple times and when i called in even the operator said she did not know why i cold not see that info, but that there was nothing she could / would do to help)

I said I was willing to pay the difference from what I applied to my account That they were more than willing to take, to make that payment $100 and they could reset my expire date to 365 from the date of my original deposit, but she said no she could only help if I paid the $100 and then she would re-instate my lost $44.

I don't understand how such a large company feels it is ok to cheat their customers like with and there is no recourse.

AT&T commits fraud!

Message 1 of 2 (745 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: why does at&t cheat its customers?

This is not fraud!!
AT&T pay as you go / gophone account are better than lots of other cell phone company.As long as they tell you the expire date when you check your account online.

Another big US cell phone company don't even tell you when is your expire date.It just keep on telling you to refill your account. By the time you found out over US$300+ gone missing in your pay as you go account. You call them,and your call was answer by their customer service people in India,and you cannot even understand are they spoken in English!!
The same big  US cell phone company also got business in UK and EU.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (696 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.