Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
6:35:03 PM
View profile
weird code text message on my daughters go phone account
1C0DE156266....I got my daughter an at&t go phone rescently and im trying to trust she isnt
1C0DE1566587...doing weird things however as my wife monitored her account we found these weird text message codes on her account history. No one even at&t seems to know what
They mean or represent. Can anyone help me please. Thank you
1C0DE156266....I got my daughter an at&t go phone rescently and im trying to trust she isnt
1C0DE1566587...doing weird things however as my wife monitored her account we found these weird text message codes on her account history. No one even at&t seems to know what
They mean or represent. Can anyone help me please. Thank you

weird code text message on my daughters go phone account

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 11:52:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, myphone44!

Have you seen any more strange codes? Unfortunately it's difficult to say what the code is. Is it showing incoming or outgoing? Is it showing as a phone number? Or is it in the contents of a text message?

Some third parties do use text message codes for promotions, contests, and updates. It's possible this is what you're seeing.

If you would like to send us a private message by clicking here, we can try to find out what the code means, but if it's not from AT&T, we can't guarantee we'll find an answer.

Should you choose to send us a message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, myphone44!

Have you seen any more strange codes? Unfortunately it's difficult to say what the code is. Is it showing incoming or outgoing? Is it showing as a phone number? Or is it in the contents of a text message?

Some third parties do use text message codes for promotions, contests, and updates. It's possible this is what you're seeing.

If you would like to send us a private message by clicking here, we can try to find out what the code means, but if it's not from AT&T, we can't guarantee we'll find an answer.

Should you choose to send us a message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: weird code text message on my daughters go phone account

2 of 2 (1,126 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments