unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device

Contributor

unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device

I have chatted twice and called twice and noone can seem to assist me. I am trying to add a line for mifi liberate online and add mobile share to my blackberry. No matter who I chat with or talk to they pass me off and noone can get this order placed. I have Service w my employer which is a major company and I. Cannot believe att would not have someone to assist w a sales I am close to cancelling thiS account because I cannot
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device

lisaboonenwajei wrote:
I have chatted twice and called twice and noone can seem to assist me. I am trying to add a line for mifi liberate online and add mobile share to my blackberry. No matter who I chat with or talk to they pass me off and noone can get this order placed. I have Service w my employer which is a major company and I. Cannot believe att would not have someone to assist w a sales I am close to cancelling thiS account because I cannot

if you have a business account you need to be authorized to make changes to the account, if the account is your own and the company pays the bill then go into a corporate store, convert the account to a mobile share from what ever individual plan you are on then add the mi-fi

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support