Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2013
4:50:16 PM
View profile
unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device
I have chatted twice and called twice and noone can seem to assist me. I am trying to add a line for mifi liberate online and add mobile share to my blackberry. No matter who I chat with or talk to they pass me off and noone can get this order placed. I have Service w my employer which is a major company and I. Cannot believe att would not have someone to assist w a sales I am close to cancelling thiS account because I cannot
I have chatted twice and called twice and noone can seem to assist me. I am trying to add a line for mifi liberate online and add mobile share to my blackberry. No matter who I chat with or talk to they pass me off and noone can get this order placed. I have Service w my employer which is a major company and I. Cannot believe att would not have someone to assist w a sales I am close to cancelling thiS account because I cannot

unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 8:05:40 AM
(0)
Expert

lisaboonenwajei wrote:

if you have a business account you need to be authorized to make changes to the account, if the account is your own and the company pays the bill then go into a corporate store, convert the account to a mobile share from what ever individual plan you are on then add the mi-fi

lisaboonenwajei wrote:

if you have a business account you need to be authorized to make changes to the account, if the account is your own and the company pays the bill then go into a corporate store, convert the account to a mobile share from what ever individual plan you are on then add the mi-fi

Re: unable to get help to add mobile share and mifi device

2 of 2 (768 Views)