unable to access Internet, calls and texts work fine.

Contributor

unable to access Internet, calls and texts work fine.

Except for a brief period today I have been unable to connect to the Internet on my galaxy s3 at all. I can make and receive calls and texts bit nara on the internet. Is there a problem in the Champaign Illinois area or something else?
Message 1 of 2 (425 Views)
Community Manager

Re: unable to access Internet, calls and texts work fine.

Hello, madinchampaign!

Are you still having difficulty with the data connection on your phone? Have you tried any basic troubleshooting such as a soft reset or making sure the software is up to date? If so, and you're still having difficulty, please click here to send us a private message, and we'll get you in touch with a tech support expert.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support