text messages on android phones

Contributor

text messages on android phones

Currently I have an Iphone and know that Imessages do not show the phone number sent and recieved on the phone bill. What I would like to know is it the same for the android phones? 

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: text messages on android phones

wiggleworm wrote:

Currently I have an Iphone and know that Imessages do not show the phone number sent and recieved on the phone bill. What I would like to know is it the same for the android phones? 

It is if you use Google Voice. Regular SMS should show the number on the online bill.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)
Expert

Re: text messages on android phones

wiggleworm wrote:

A message sent from a iphone to a android will show up as a SMS message on the MyATT, the only devices that will not show up there are Apple device to Apple device since it uses the Imessage servers run by Apple.By reverse a message send from an android to a iphone will show up in the MyATT for both devices

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.