Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 8, 2013
6:21:29 AM
View profile
text messages on android phones

Currently I have an Iphone and know that Imessages do not show the phone number sent and recieved on the phone bill. What I would like to know is it the same for the android phones? 

Currently I have an Iphone and know that Imessages do not show the phone number sent and recieved on the phone bill. What I would like to know is it the same for the android phones? 

text messages on android phones

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 3:30:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

wiggleworm wrote:

It is if you use Google Voice. Regular SMS should show the number on the online bill.

wiggleworm wrote:

It is if you use Google Voice. Regular SMS should show the number on the online bill.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: text messages on android phones

2 of 3 (355 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 6:36:18 PM
(0)
Expert

wiggleworm wrote:

A message sent from a iphone to a android will show up as a SMS message on the MyATT, the only devices that will not show up there are Apple device to Apple device since it uses the Imessage servers run by Apple.By reverse a message send from an android to a iphone will show up in the MyATT for both devices

wiggleworm wrote:

A message sent from a iphone to a android will show up as a SMS message on the MyATT, the only devices that will not show up there are Apple device to Apple device since it uses the Imessage servers run by Apple.By reverse a message send from an android to a iphone will show up in the MyATT for both devices

Re: text messages on android phones

3 of 3 (332 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments