Helpful Links

switch to micro sim?

Tutor

switch to micro sim?

Ive kept my htc one since I switched to the gophone plan and have been using a basic phone for the 25 monthly plan. I was wondering though if I can buy a micro sim and then switch the number to my htc?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: switch to micro sim?

You can try going into a store and asking them to give you a micro-SIM for the same number or you can use one of micro-SIM cutters widely available to cut your existing SIM. I went that route when I swapped my Galaxy Nexus for the Galaxy S4.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: switch to micro sim?

Get a micro SIM cutter maybe a better idea.
I try and switch to Micro Sim for nearly 18 months.....with NO luck.
All AT&T store tell me they are out of stock,or they need US$15 to US$25 for the new micro SIM.
From AT&T store in  WA ,ID,Las Vegas(They need US$50),MT,ND,SD,MN to MI ,they all told me the same storiesSmiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support