switch to micro sim?

Tutor

switch to micro sim?

Ive kept my htc one since I switched to the gophone plan and have been using a basic phone for the 25 monthly plan. I was wondering though if I can buy a micro sim and then switch the number to my htc?

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: switch to micro sim?

You can try going into a store and asking them to give you a micro-SIM for the same number or you can use one of micro-SIM cutters widely available to cut your existing SIM. I went that route when I swapped my Galaxy Nexus for the Galaxy S4.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: switch to micro sim?

Get a micro SIM cutter maybe a better idea.
I try and switch to Micro Sim for nearly 18 months.....with NO luck.
All AT&T store tell me they are out of stock,or they need US$15 to US$25 for the new micro SIM.
From AT&T store in  WA ,ID,Las Vegas(They need US$50),MT,ND,SD,MN to MI ,they all told me the same storiesSmiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support