speaker volume

Contributor

speaker volume

I can hardly hear when some one calles whether on speaker or not, I have taken to ATT store and they keep resetting phone to no avail. This is just with calls, If listening to music sound is great

Message 1 of 6 (696 Views)

Re: speaker volume

Have you checked all your sound settings? If so and this is an iPhone then it's best to make an appointment with the Apple Genius bar. AT&T does not repair iPhones. Here is a link to find your nearest Apple Store to make an appointment.

http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Message 2 of 6 (675 Views)
Employee

Hi dutch 1099,

What kind of case are you using? Many cases, including many waterproof cases can affect the sound quailty of the device.

If you have a screen protector, make sure that it is cut properly for your device and not blocking anything.

If none of those apply, Apple will be your best bet. They handle all repair work for all iPhones.

Hope Everything works out of for you!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)
Teacher

Your problem is not clear, please describe how your phone sount got damaged.

Message 4 of 6 (581 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

You did not share how your phone sound got damaged.

Message 5 of 6 (580 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

It didn't get damaged. One day the phone rand and when i answered it i could barely hear the person on the other end. it was that way for a few days until I took to ATT store and they showed me how to rest it. then it worked for a few days and then did it again. It is just phone calls  that has low volume, music is great. I guess I will have to take to Apple

Message 6 of 6 (542 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.