Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 28, 2013
11:50:56 AM
software update question for Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 wifi 16 gig

In the software update area in about device it keeps telling me this...  Acces to the software update service is provided to users in the order in wich the request 8t. Try later. 

In the software update area in about device it keeps telling me this...  Acces to the software update service is provided to users in the order in wich the request 8t. Try later. 

software update question for Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 wifi 16 gig

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 4:18:23 PM
(0)
Professor

Try Kies.

Try Kies.

Re: software update question for Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 wifi 16 gig

2 of 5 (929 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 11:03:41 PM
(0)
Tutor

Have no idea how to use kies to do that. Why does it not say your software is is up to date like it use too? I know its a stupid question so I will probaly get stupid answers. Im not as smart as some of u.

Have no idea how to use kies to do that. Why does it not say your software is is up to date like it use too? I know its a stupid question so I will probaly get stupid answers. Im not as smart as some of u.

3 of 5 (899 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 10:52:33 AM
(0)
Professor
There are no stupid questions.

Sometimes, when an update is available for your device but not yet accessible in your region, you'll see errors like the one you encountered.

I could give you a write up, but there are plenty of videos on YouTube that will walk you step by step through the upgrade process via Kies. Now, if you have a problem installing Kies itself, come back and I'll run you through it.
There are no stupid questions.

Sometimes, when an update is available for your device but not yet accessible in your region, you'll see errors like the one you encountered.

I could give you a write up, but there are plenty of videos on YouTube that will walk you step by step through the upgrade process via Kies. Now, if you have a problem installing Kies itself, come back and I'll run you through it.

4 of 5 (883 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 7:48:19 PM
(0)
Tutor
Ty
Ty

5 of 5 (560 Views)