Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 11, 2013
5:59:36 AM
View profile
simm card not provisioned

Bought a Samsung SGH-a107 Go Phone last year to replace my broken phone. Uses my old phones simm card and worked flawlessly. Bought an new phone and plan this weekend and installed the "Original" simm card back into the go phone. I'm getting the error message "Simm Card Not Provisioned, MM #2". Can Anyone help? I would like to give this phone to a family member.

Jomomma

Bought a Samsung SGH-a107 Go Phone last year to replace my broken phone. Uses my old phones simm card and worked flawlessly. Bought an new phone and plan this weekend and installed the "Original" simm card back into the go phone. I'm getting the error message "Simm Card Not Provisioned, MM #2". Can Anyone help? I would like to give this phone to a family member.

Jomomma

simm card not provisioned

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 5:53:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I would call customer service to see if they can help you with the SIM problem. Dial 611 from your phone to reach them. If you're a prepaid GoPhone customer, keep repeating "customer service" at every automated voice prompt.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I would call customer service to see if they can help you with the SIM problem. Dial 611 from your phone to reach them. If you're a prepaid GoPhone customer, keep repeating "customer service" at every automated voice prompt.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: simm card not provisioned

2 of 4 (6,348 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 10:48:41 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by American Ninja on Sep 19, 2013 at 10:49:20 AM

I'm getting the same error message but on my PlayStation Vita. This just got the error messsage today. Never has this problem before.

I'm getting the same error message but on my PlayStation Vita. This just got the error messsage today. Never has this problem before.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (6,251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 1:15:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hey there,

If you are seeing the "SIM Card not provisioned" message, it means the SIM has not been properly set up to work with the VIta. I would suggest calling in to Customer Care so they can further assist you. Smiley Happy

Just to make sure, if your using the Vita with a prepaid SIM, chances are it's not supported as of yet.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hey there,

If you are seeing the "SIM Card not provisioned" message, it means the SIM has not been properly set up to work with the VIta. I would suggest calling in to Customer Care so they can further assist you. Smiley Happy

Just to make sure, if your using the Vita with a prepaid SIM, chances are it's not supported as of yet.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (6,237 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments