Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 30, 2013
7:45:58 AM
View profile
sim unlock iPhone 4
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 30, 2013 at 8:19:04 AM

Dear AT&T,

Recently I bought a second hand Iphone 4. The seller of the Iphone told me it would be easy to get the phone unlocked from its sim. Just had to call the dutch provider and it would be done,but now it turns out,that the phone has an AT&T simlock. What can I do? The imei number on the phone is/{Personal content removed for your safety},but the imei number on the box says ****. Could you please help me.

Kind Regards

Mike **** from the Netherlands Dear AT&T,

It is for me impossible to fill in the unlock forms,because I live in the Netherlands. I really need some help to solve this issue. Hope someone can help.

Dear AT&T,

Recently I bought a second hand Iphone 4. The seller of the Iphone told me it would be easy to get the phone unlocked from its sim. Just had to call the dutch provider and it would be done,but now it turns out,that the phone has an AT&T simlock. What can I do? The imei number on the phone is/{Personal content removed for your safety},but the imei number on the box says ****. Could you please help me.

Kind Regards

It is for me impossible to fill in the unlock forms,because I live in the Netherlands. I really need some help to solve this issue. Hope someone can help.

sim unlock iPhone 4

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 9:38:12 AM
(0)
Expert

MikeXDD wrote:

Dear AT&T,

Kind Regards

http://forums.att.com/t5/Apple-Community-Discussion/iPhone-Unlock-Information/m-p/3260825#U3260825

you will need to contact the original owner of the phone, per the link above only a current customer or previous customer of att can submit the request

MikeXDD wrote:

Dear AT&T,

Kind Regards

http://forums.att.com/t5/Apple-Community-Discussion/iPhone-Unlock-Information/m-p/3260825#U3260825

you will need to contact the original owner of the phone, per the link above only a current customer or previous customer of att can submit the request

Re: sim unlock iPhone 4

2 of 2 (853 Views)