security deposit refund

Contributor

security deposit refund

[ Edited ]

I have an account with $500 security deposit 14 months ago. In July, I got an email indicates that my security is ready to refund to me, and ask me to check the mailing address. But nothing. In August, I contacted at&t 3 times to ask them whether they really sent out the check. They promoised, But we never received in the following 3 weeks. So I contacted again, they said will file a case and re-issue me a new check, and also ensure that my mailing address is correct. And they promised we would get the check via mail by the end of Sep 10. But never received. So I contacted the at&t again. At this time, they asked me about my payment method for the security deposit and the payment credit card number in order to file a claim. Then I got an email said that the problem solved. And also in the bill, I saw "depoist refund check issued" again . But never received. I do not know how to do.  Does anybody know how to get my money back quickly? Any suggestions?

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Message 1 of 2 (395 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: security deposit refund

Hello, icedong83!

I just wanted to let you know I've received your private message and will respond shortly.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (389 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.