Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 21, 2013
12:48:29 PM
View profile
security deposit refund
Edited by Phil-101 on Oct 21, 2013 at 7:35:31 PM

I have an account with $500 security deposit 14 months ago. In July, I got an email indicates that my security is ready to refund to me, and ask me to check the mailing address. But nothing. In August, I contacted at&t 3 times to ask them whether they really sent out the check. They promoised, But we never received in the following 3 weeks. So I contacted again, they said will file a case and re-issue me a new check, and also ensure that my mailing address is correct. And they promised we would get the check via mail by the end of Sep 10. But never received. So I contacted the at&t again. At this time, they asked me about my payment method for the security deposit and the payment credit card number in order to file a claim. Then I got an email said that the problem solved. And also in the bill, I saw "depoist refund check issued" again . But never received. I do not know how to do.  Does anybody know how to get my money back quickly? Any suggestions?

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

I have an account with $500 security deposit 14 months ago. In July, I got an email indicates that my security is ready to refund to me, and ask me to check the mailing address. But nothing. In August, I contacted at&t 3 times to ask them whether they really sent out the check. They promoised, But we never received in the following 3 weeks. So I contacted again, they said will file a case and re-issue me a new check, and also ensure that my mailing address is correct. And they promised we would get the check via mail by the end of Sep 10. But never received. So I contacted the at&t again. At this time, they asked me about my payment method for the security deposit and the payment credit card number in order to file a claim. Then I got an email said that the problem solved. And also in the bill, I saw "depoist refund check issued" again . But never received. I do not know how to do.  Does anybody know how to get my money back quickly? Any suggestions?

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

security deposit refund

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 12:57:02 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, icedong83!

I just wanted to let you know I've received your private message and will respond shortly.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, icedong83!

I just wanted to let you know I've received your private message and will respond shortly.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: security deposit refund

2 of 2 (379 Views)