same album art on all music

Scholar

same album art on all music

i have a problem. what is the best way to repair my music album art on the sd card.  the same jpeg gets assighned to every songs file cover. befor this happend i had problems with phone doing wierd things. so i got a replacement yesterday. all my music and data is stored on sd card. when i installed the sd card in the new replacement phone and opened up the music folder i saw the same album art on every song. where did all my album art go? all my music plays correctly but there has to be an easier way to get my music album art back. i was thinking about wiping out the music folder and synk again thru BBlink. anyone have a better idea? kind regards

Message 1 of 2 (667 Views)
Community Manager

Re: same album art on all music

Hello, bar-j700!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your new device. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with a tech support expert who may be able to help.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (608 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.