Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 15, 2013
5:56:28 PM
View profile
"AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wireless number."

Every single day, I receive a text from (746) 116-66 that says, "AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wireless number." (I put Xs instead of my username). Why is this happening and how do I make it stop?

Every single day, I receive a text from (746) 116-66 that says, "AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wireless number." (I put Xs instead of my username). Why is this happening and how do I make it stop?

"AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wireless number."

6 replies
(7) Me too
(7) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 6:57:46 PM
(0)
Expert

bleary84 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

bleary84 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: "AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wi

2 of 7 (2,790 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2013 8:41:58 AM
(0)
Community Support

@bleary84 , did you get this resolved? 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

@bleary84 , did you get this resolved? 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: "AT&T Free Msg: As a reminder, your new myAT&T login User ID is XXXXXX, not your wi

3 of 7 (2,695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2013 9:43:39 PM
(0)
Tutor

Add me to the list as well.  Received 7 of these text's, the last at 12:30 am, waking up my fiance.  Sending a private message to ATTCustomerCare....

Add me to the list as well.  Received 7 of these text's, the last at 12:30 am, waking up my fiance.  Sending a private message to ATTCustomerCare....

4 of 7 (2,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 4:23:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have had this issue for months now, phone support can stop it and twitter support tells me its a free courtesy message and they cant stop it. Yet they cant explain why on earth id get this stupid message daily and just now after years of service. Im ready to give up and just take my 5 lines to verizon at this point.
I have had this issue for months now, phone support can stop it and twitter support tells me its a free courtesy message and they cant stop it. Yet they cant explain why on earth id get this stupid message daily and just now after years of service. Im ready to give up and just take my 5 lines to verizon at this point.

5 of 7 (1,910 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 4:24:35 PM
(0)
Contributor
Did you get this fixed? If so how?
Did you get this fixed? If so how?

6 of 7 (1,910 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 4:44:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Have you tried replying "STOP" to those messages?
I think that is what I did and I don't get those messages.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Have you tried replying "STOP" to those messages?
I think that is what I did and I don't get those messages.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 7 (1,905 Views)