Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2013
8:32:33 PM
price for microSD card?

Hello.  I need to get a replacement microSD card for my LG Xpression and I would like to know if anyone knows how much they cost.  I have looked on the official AT&T Wireless web site, before posting this question, and I am not seeing anything about microSD cards.  Any information would help.  Thanks. :-)

P.S: I know this is a customer-based forum.

Hello.  I need to get a replacement microSD card for my LG Xpression and I would like to know if anyone knows how much they cost.  I have looked on the official AT&T Wireless web site, before posting this question, and I am not seeing anything about microSD cards.  Any information would help.  Thanks. :-)

price for microSD card?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 4:21:55 AM
(0)
Expert

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

MicroSD card are not part of the basic phone, you have to buy those, go to a place like micro center or best buy for the best price on them

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

MicroSD card are not part of the basic phone, you have to buy those, go to a place like micro center or best buy for the best price on them

Re: price for microSD card?

2 of 8 (838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 5:51:56 AM
(0)
Scholar

Hello wingrider01.  I know that the microSD card is not part of the phone and that they have to be purchased separately.  I guess I forgot to ask how much they would be at an AT&T store.  That was what I was thinnking when I was typing up the question.  I will check out Best Buy or Micro Center.

Hello wingrider01.  I know that the microSD card is not part of the phone and that they have to be purchased separately.  I guess I forgot to ask how much they would be at an AT&T store.  That was what I was thinnking when I was typing up the question.  I will check out Best Buy or Micro Center.

3 of 8 (826 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 10:14:15 AM
(0)
Professor

You can find microSD cards under accessories here.

4 of 8 (810 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 11:29:38 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Oct 21, 2013 at 11:30:32 AM

Max69 wrote:

oowwwwwie these prices!! they are blindingSmiley Happy

I'm coming Edith!

Max69 wrote:

oowwwwwie these prices!! they are blindingSmiley Happy

I'm coming Edith!

[ Edited ]
5 of 8 (807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 7:30:14 PM
(0)
Scholar

I saw the prices for the microSD cards.  They are expensive. :-O

I saw the prices for the microSD cards.  They are expensive. :-O

6 of 8 (687 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2013 11:34:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by MR_SMiT on Oct 28, 2013 at 11:38:49 PM

Have you checked out OfficeMax, Radio Shack or WalMart? Prices are sometimes cheaper at these stores, depending how much memory you need.Smiley Wink

Have you checked out OfficeMax, Radio Shack or WalMart? Prices are sometimes cheaper at these stores, depending how much memory you need.Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
7 of 8 (632 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 7:15:08 AM
(0)
Scholar

I have not looked at memory cards at those stores.  Thanks for the helpful information.  I will check them out.

I have not looked at memory cards at those stores.  Thanks for the helpful information.  I will check them out.

8 of 8 (614 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments