price for microSD card?

price for microSD card?

Hello.  I need to get a replacement microSD card for my LG Xpression and I would like to know if anyone knows how much they cost.  I have looked on the official AT&T Wireless web site, before posting this question, and I am not seeing anything about microSD cards.  Any information would help.  Thanks. :-)

P.S: I know this is a customer-based forum.

Message 1 of 8 (977 Views)
Expert

Re: price for microSD card?

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

Hello.  I need to get a replacement microSD card for my LG Xpression and I would like to know if anyone knows how much they cost.  I have looked on the official AT&T Wireless web site, before posting this question, and I am not seeing anything about microSD cards.  Any information would help.  Thanks. :-)

P.S: I know this is a customer-based forum.

MicroSD card are not part of the basic phone, you have to buy those, go to a place like micro center or best buy for the best price on them

Message 2 of 8 (944 Views)

Hello wingrider01.  I know that the microSD card is not part of the phone and that they have to be purchased separately.  I guess I forgot to ask how much they would be at an AT&T store.  That was what I was thinnking when I was typing up the question.  I will check out Best Buy or Micro Center.

Message 3 of 8 (932 Views)
Professor

You can find microSD cards under accessories here.

Message 4 of 8 (916 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Max69 wrote:

You can find microSD cards under accessories here.

oowwwwwie these prices!! they are blindingSmiley Happy

I'm coming Edith!

Message 5 of 8 (913 Views)
Highlighted

I saw the prices for the microSD cards.  They are expensive. :-O

Message 6 of 8 (793 Views)
ACE - Guru

[ Edited ]

Have you checked out OfficeMax, Radio Shack or WalMart? Prices are sometimes cheaper at these stores, depending how much memory you need.Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8 (738 Views)

I have not looked at memory cards at those stores.  Thanks for the helpful information.  I will check them out.

Message 8 of 8 (720 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.