porting my number to AT&T from Comcast

Tutor

porting my number to AT&T from Comcast

I've requested to set up home phone service with AT&T porting my number from Comcast.  First they gave me an installation date of 11/25/13, then 11/26/13, and now customer service says it will be 12/6/13.  Sometimes they tell me I need to be at home for the installation and other reps say it is not necessary.  I just need a definitive answer as I've been waiting for two days at home for the installation and I cannot continue to do this until December 6.  Please HELP!  In the meantime, I cannot receive calls at all on my present Comcast line.

I'm posting this to U-Verse forum although I don't have U-verse. 

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: porting my number to AT&T from Comcast

My  advice  to  you?  Change  your  #  to  att  #  ?   Stay  home   deal  that  is  a  joke?   I  have  u-verse ? 

There  internet  is  slow?   5 mps  at  most..  

Message 2 of 4
Community Support

Hi lcabraham,

Sorry you're having such a hard time with this! We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you today.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 4
Tutor

The AT&T technician did Come out and my line is connected now.  Thanks!!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support