Helpful Links

ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

Contributor

ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

I ported from net 10 on Aug 29, 2013. I started with the Samsung Mega brand new from att store. I have since returned that phone and went back on the old phone (HTC one) I was using on net 10 before. Still no mms receiving. I have been on the phone with tech support and reset every setting and did everything but change my number. I am hoping someone has some insight on this problem! Message me for more details if needed. All settings on phone are correct, account settings all are in line, number ported successfully, NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG. I am beyond frustrated. Please help!

Josh {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

Hello, bsupk1!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry you're having difficulty receiving mms on your old phone. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into it further. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

Hi bsupk1,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please send us a private message.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support