Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 26, 2013
12:18:27 AM
View profile
ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 26, 2013 at 4:19:58 AM

I ported from net 10 on Aug 29, 2013. I started with the Samsung Mega brand new from att store. I have since returned that phone and went back on the old phone (HTC one) I was using on net 10 before. Still no mms receiving. I have been on the phone with tech support and reset every setting and did everything but change my number. I am hoping someone has some insight on this problem! Message me for more details if needed. All settings on phone are correct, account settings all are in line, number ported successfully, NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG. I am beyond frustrated. Please help!

Josh {Personal content removed for your safety}

I ported from net 10 on Aug 29, 2013. I started with the Samsung Mega brand new from att store. I have since returned that phone and went back on the old phone (HTC one) I was using on net 10 before. Still no mms receiving. I have been on the phone with tech support and reset every setting and did everything but change my number. I am hoping someone has some insight on this problem! Message me for more details if needed. All settings on phone are correct, account settings all are in line, number ported successfully, NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG. I am beyond frustrated. Please help!

Josh {Personal content removed for your safety}

ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 6:30:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, bsupk1!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry you're having difficulty receiving mms on your old phone. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into it further. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, bsupk1!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry you're having difficulty receiving mms on your old phone. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into it further. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

2 of 3 (400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 1:08:55 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi bsupk1,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi bsupk1,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: ported number from net 10....no mms for over a month and NOBODY CAN FIX IT!!

3 of 3 (371 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments