phone upgrade order complaint

Contributor

phone upgrade order complaint

Hi, 

I was on the phone yesterday with a nice young lady and I told her numerous times that I wanted the white s4, white white white. So I get the email and the order says RED! I called the number and the nice gentleman says that my order is already processed and cannot be changed. He says that I have to wait until I get the phone, call back to get a return label and return it. I am so upset that I won't be able to get my new phone until maybe 2 to 3 weeks. And I paid priority shipping for this too. My current phone is driving me crazy and I was so excited to get the s4 by next week. I'm sorry but I'll need to file a complaint. :-(

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: phone upgrade order complaint

Hello jnguyen609, thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm so sorry the sales rep ordered the phone in a wrong color for you. Did you receive it yet? If you have a corporate store near by, they should be able to exchange it there, however there might be a restocking fee. If you want, I can check for you if there is anything we can do to help you exchange it that way, in that case I will need to get more info from you (your name, phone number and a zip code so we can find a corporate store near you), you can send me a private message by clicking here.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support