phone upgrade order complaint

Contributor

phone upgrade order complaint

Hi, 

I was on the phone yesterday with a nice young lady and I told her numerous times that I wanted the white s4, white white white. So I get the email and the order says RED! I called the number and the nice gentleman says that my order is already processed and cannot be changed. He says that I have to wait until I get the phone, call back to get a return label and return it. I am so upset that I won't be able to get my new phone until maybe 2 to 3 weeks. And I paid priority shipping for this too. My current phone is driving me crazy and I was so excited to get the s4 by next week. I'm sorry but I'll need to file a complaint. :-(

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: phone upgrade order complaint

Hello jnguyen609, thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm so sorry the sales rep ordered the phone in a wrong color for you. Did you receive it yet? If you have a corporate store near by, they should be able to exchange it there, however there might be a restocking fee. If you want, I can check for you if there is anything we can do to help you exchange it that way, in that case I will need to get more info from you (your name, phone number and a zip code so we can find a corporate store near you), you can send me a private message by clicking here.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support