Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 5, 2013
1:55:41 AM
View profile
past due/had pymt plan set up
I have had so much trouble with at&t so far..I've had to call in sevetal times to get bill fixed..I had a pymt arraingement set up yet my phone was still disconnected..I want to knkw why??
I have had so much trouble with at&t so far..I've had to call in sevetal times to get bill fixed..I had a pymt arraingement set up yet my phone was still disconnected..I want to knkw why??

past due/had pymt plan set up

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 6:08:34 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, cgreen45177!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experiences setting up a payment plan. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, cgreen45177!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experiences setting up a payment plan. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: past due/had pymt plan set up

2 of 4 (486 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 2:52:11 PM
(0)
Tutor
Me too!! It's unbelievable and when I called and IM them I get no where but snobby people and finger pointing back at me, I never though out of all the companies I could have chosen Att would be the company that would NOT honor there FA I made, what happened to your devices are guaranteed as long as you hold up your end of the arrangement. Now I have a $40 gee also to look forward to right before the holidays and NO job.
Me too!! It's unbelievable and when I called and IM them I get no where but snobby people and finger pointing back at me, I never though out of all the companies I could have chosen Att would be the company that would NOT honor there FA I made, what happened to your devices are guaranteed as long as you hold up your end of the arrangement. Now I have a $40 gee also to look forward to right before the holidays and NO job.

3 of 4 (400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2013 10:52:30 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Miskacat01!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're also having difficulties with your payment arrangment.

I just wanted to let you know that I've received your message, and someone will be reaching out to you soon.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, Miskacat01!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're also having difficulties with your payment arrangment.

I just wanted to let you know that I've received your message, and someone will be reaching out to you soon.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (334 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments