Helpful Links

past due/had pymt plan set up

Contributor

past due/had pymt plan set up

I have had so much trouble with at&t so far..I've had to call in sevetal times to get bill fixed..I had a pymt arraingement set up yet my phone was still disconnected..I want to knkw why??
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: past due/had pymt plan set up

Hello, cgreen45177!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experiences setting up a payment plan. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 4

Me too!! It's unbelievable and when I called and IM them I get no where but snobby people and finger pointing back at me, I never though out of all the companies I could have chosen Att would be the company that would NOT honor there FA I made, what happened to your devices are guaranteed as long as you hold up your end of the arrangement. Now I have a $40 gee also to look forward to right before the holidays and NO job.
Message 3 of 4
Former Employee

Hello, Miskacat01!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're also having difficulties with your payment arrangment.

I just wanted to let you know that I've received your message, and someone will be reaching out to you soon.

-Mariana

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support