Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 28, 2013
2:32:07 AM
View profile
nokia 1520 WiFi problem
My Nokia Lumia 1520 connect to my WiFi just around 4-5mb instead of my other devices can connect at 25-30mb..anybody got this problem?
My Nokia Lumia 1520 connect to my WiFi just around 4-5mb instead of my other devices can connect at 25-30mb..anybody got this problem?

nokia 1520 WiFi problem

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2013 6:24:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

How are you testing the speed of your network connection?

Assuming you've got a good wifi connection, you should get the same wifi speed (whatever the speed is of your wifi: b, g, n...)

I'm connected to 2.4ghz n at home and get 22/5 (which is my broadband speed) using the speedtest.net app from the Store. This is pretty much extactly what I would expect.

How are you testing the speed of your network connection?

Assuming you've got a good wifi connection, you should get the same wifi speed (whatever the speed is of your wifi: b, g, n...)

I'm connected to 2.4ghz n at home and get 22/5 (which is my broadband speed) using the speedtest.net app from the Store. This is pretty much extactly what I would expect.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: nokia 1520 WiFi problem

2 of 2 (7,997 Views)