need help

Contributor

need help

if i put a block on ringtone and game purchases, how do i reverse it so i can buy ringtones and games?

Message 1 of 2 (2,591 Views)
Expert

Re: need help

How do I operate AT&T's Parental Controls?

On your device, you will see the current settings for the Purchase Blocker and Content Filter. These options are defaulted to "off".

• Purchase Blocker allows you to block your device from being used to buy additional content (such as Ringtones or games) that may be billed directly to your wireless account.
  • Content Filter allows you to block AT&T offered content that may be considered inappropriate for children, or to block access to the broader mobile Web.

Learn more

There's more about parental controls on the Device How-To Center. Click Select your device and choose a device brand and model, then look under Device instructions > Settings & security to view information specific to your phone.

For more information about managing content/location, controlling spending, increasing safety, and limiting time for your Wireless, Internet, TV, and U-verse services, refer to: AT&T Smart Controls.

Message 2 of 2 (2,583 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.