need help

Highlighted
Contributor

need help

if i put a block on ringtone and game purchases, how do i reverse it so i can buy ringtones and games?

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: need help

How do I operate AT&T's Parental Controls?

On your device, you will see the current settings for the Purchase Blocker and Content Filter. These options are defaulted to "off".

• Purchase Blocker allows you to block your device from being used to buy additional content (such as Ringtones or games) that may be billed directly to your wireless account.
  • Content Filter allows you to block AT&T offered content that may be considered inappropriate for children, or to block access to the broader mobile Web.

Learn more

There's more about parental controls on the Device How-To Center. Click Select your device and choose a device brand and model, then look under Device instructions > Settings & security to view information specific to your phone.

For more information about managing content/location, controlling spending, increasing safety, and limiting time for your Wireless, Internet, TV, and U-verse services, refer to: AT&T Smart Controls.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support