Helpful Links

need help with my att app billing

Contributor

need help with my att app billing

So new to this m yatt app and my bill online is diffrent than the one from thd mail my att app says I got a 100 dollar credit and dont have to pay a bill this month but my paper bill says I owe 85 dollars what should I do not pay this month
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: need help with my att app billing

rdaren27 wrote:
So new to this m yatt app and my bill online is diffrent than the one from thd mail my att app says I got a 100 dollar credit and dont have to pay a bill this month but my paper bill says I owe 85 dollars what should I do not pay this month

That probably means the credit was processed after the paper bill was sent. Your online account has the most recent info. If it says you don't owe anything, then don't worry about sending in a payment. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: need help with my att app billing

Thank you big help
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support