Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2013
5:04:40 AM
View profile
myATT App

Dear Customer Support,

Will the myATT app be updated to provide the same level of personal customer data control as the (unavailable from ATT) OEM provided windows phone 8 - Data Sense App?

Dear Customer Support,

Will the myATT app be updated to provide the same level of personal customer data control as the (unavailable from ATT) OEM provided windows phone 8 - Data Sense App?

myATT App

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:04:51 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jrock1!

As of right now, we have no information regarding improvements to the myAT&T app for windows phones. However, we appreciate your feedback, and I'll be sure to forward it to the correct department.

In the meantime, check out the helpful link below for information about the myAT&T app.

myAT&T App

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jrock1!

As of right now, we have no information regarding improvements to the myAT&T app for windows phones. However, we appreciate your feedback, and I'll be sure to forward it to the correct department.

In the meantime, check out the helpful link below for information about the myAT&T app.

myAT&T App

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: myATT App

2 of 3 (9,416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 6:50:12 AM
(0)
Teacher
What is really needed is to bring the Windows Phone version of myAT&T app, into line with the iOS and Android versions. Allow WP users manage all their account from the app, and not make us use a web site that is not even mobile optimized. Additionally AT&T needs to bring back the U-Verse app for Windows Phone.
What is really needed is to bring the Windows Phone version of myAT&T app, into line with the iOS and Android versions. Allow WP users manage all their account from the app, and not make us use a web site that is not even mobile optimized. Additionally AT&T needs to bring back the U-Verse app for Windows Phone.

Re: myATT App

3 of 3 (9,268 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments