myAT&T app 3.0.3 problems

Contributor

myAT&T app 3.0.3 problems

Hello community,

Here's my issues:

1. Can't login in to my account anymore.

What's up AT&T?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Error reads:  Login Error

Your account type is not supported via the mobile application. You can manage your account by accessing the full web site at www.att.com

2. The badge notification won't go away.

Not a big deal...no one will die from it...just a minute annoyance.

Bb

Message 1 of 9
Expert

Re: myAT&T app 3.0.3 problems

Byrdbrain wrote:

Hello community,

Here's my issues:

What's up AT&T?

Your account type is not supported via the mobile application. You can manage your account by accessing the full web site at www.att.com

Bb

seen this happen if you have any type of employer, organization or educational discount on your service

Message 2 of 9
Contributor

I do not have any type of discounts...I wish I did

Message 3 of 9
Scholar

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?
Message 4 of 9
Contributor

Yes
Message 5 of 9
ACE - Master

I recently experiencd an issue with the login then I realized that even though I had an outstanding ballance on an old account where teh service had jsut been cancelled, I was no longer ablt to login to pay the bill (I had to mail a physical check).  Other than that, I have not had any issues with my "myAT&T" app.  The login seems to be working properly for both my wireless account and my UVerse account.  The badges also seem to be properly displaying and clering for both accounts (although they make it difficult to tell which account the alert is for).  I used to have a third account in the app, but I recently cancelled my POTS line, so I only have 2 different accounts in the "myAT&T" app.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Scholar

wingrider01 wrote:

Byrdbrain wrote:

Hello community,

Here's my issues:

What's up AT&T?

Bb

seen this happen if you have any type of employer, organization or educational discount on your service

LOL if true, then it's a good thing I didn't upgrade the app on my iPhone (I'm still running the pre-notification bug version) as my account has a FAN on it...

Message 7 of 9
Community Manager

I have a FAN on my account and the latest version of myAT&T app, works fine. OP, are you able to log into your account at att.com/wireless?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 9
Tutor

I have the same issue on my smartphone.  The myat&t app has never worked.  I uninstalled and reinstalled today.  Still getting the login error as above.  Also I can login on the website, just not phone.

I have also gone to att.com/ufix.  The message that I get from my phone internet says:  the requested object does not exist on this server.  The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.

On my home computer, the ufix site says it's unavailable at this time. 

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support