(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 6:09:48 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @jspeaks72 

What is a make/model of your phone? And what plan do you have with AT&T?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @jspeaks72 

What is a make/model of your phone? And what plan do you have with AT&T?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: my phone won't receive messages but will send them

2 of 7 (519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 6:15:41 AM
(0)
Tutor
Att avail 2 and prepaid
Att avail 2 and prepaid

3 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 6:17:26 AM
(0)
Tutor
I just changed from the 60 a month to the 2 dollar a day and my phone isn't even giving me the service messages that say I'm using the 2 dollars a day I have to dial *777# just to check my balance
I just changed from the 60 a month to the 2 dollar a day and my phone isn't even giving me the service messages that say I'm using the 2 dollars a day I have to dial *777# just to check my balance

4 of 7 (512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 6:20:05 AM
(0)
Tutor
Also there's no ring back to the people who call I've restarted the phone took the battery out waited 30 seconds and put it back in chefked for updates and no change
Also there's no ring back to the people who call I've restarted the phone took the battery out waited 30 seconds and put it back in chefked for updates and no change

5 of 7 (509 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 7:52:49 AM
(0)
Tutor
So far tech support hasn't helped deleted messages and still no change
So far tech support hasn't helped deleted messages and still no change

6 of 7 (484 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2014 1:21:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

you said there is no ring back for your callers, did you ever set up a personal ring back tone, has it been a year, is it expired, if yes call customer care for them to remove the code from their settings so that your callers can get the normal ring, or add another ring back tone

you said there is no ring back for your callers, did you ever set up a personal ring back tone, has it been a year, is it expired, if yes call customer care for them to remove the code from their settings so that your callers can get the normal ring, or add another ring back tone

7 of 7 (434 Views)