must replace my go phone , what happens then to my go phone number and the rate plan ?

Contributor

must replace my go phone , what happens then to my go phone number and the rate plan ?

hello

my phone plan is filled till December also. don't want to lose that.

phone is  Nokia. need to have it replaced, problem with the lock.

will i keep the go phone number ? and the credits that is on it ?

I suppose I will only need to send the phone without the SIM card

thank you

Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)
Scholar

Re: must replace my go phone , what happens then to my go phone number and the rate plan ?

Is it a nokia basic or smartphone? What do you mean by problem with lock? Where did you purchase the phone? You only need to replace phone so you dont have to worry about losing your balance and number. The question is if your qualified for replacement.

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: must replace my go phone , what happens then to my go phone number and the rate plan ?

By "problem with the lock", do you mean a problem with the phone itself or your SIM card? I would assume the phone.

That is correct, you can take your SIM card out of the phone when you send it in. You will be able to keep your phone number and the existing account balance, so don't worry. In the meantime, you can find an alternate phone to use. You could even buy a cheap $10-$15 one at Walmart or some other store to use for the time being until your Nokia is repaired.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.