Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2012
9:04:05 AM
mobile transfer

Im having trouble with the mobile transfer. It acts like it wants to start the transfer but then says a connection error occured. Help

Im having trouble with the mobile transfer. It acts like it wants to start the transfer but then says a connection error occured. Help

mobile transfer

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 9:05:02 AM
(0)
Expert

shon4145 wrote:

need a better description of the problem do you mean a transfer of billng responsibility or what?

shon4145 wrote:

need a better description of the problem do you mean a transfer of billng responsibility or what?

Re: mobile transfer

2 of 9 (4,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 9:11:55 AM
(0)
Tutor

I upgraded my daughters phone and downloaded the att mobile transfer app. I followed the instructions for the setup and when I select the items I want to transfer it keeps giving me a connection error

I upgraded my daughters phone and downloaded the att mobile transfer app. I followed the instructions for the setup and when I select the items I want to transfer it keeps giving me a connection error

3 of 9 (4,236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 11:07:01 AM
(0)
Expert

shon4145 wrote:

1. what phone are you transfering from

2. what phone are you transfering to

3. what is your data connection - wifi or cellular?

shon4145 wrote:

1. what phone are you transfering from

2. what phone are you transfering to

3. what is your data connection - wifi or cellular?

4 of 9 (4,188 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 3:17:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
Hello, same issue here. Im transferring from a blackberry bold 9700 to samsung galaxy exhilarate. The samsung doesnt have service yet, i was trying to use the wifi on each phone.
Hello, same issue here. Im transferring from a blackberry bold 9700 to samsung galaxy exhilarate. The samsung doesnt have service yet, i was trying to use the wifi on each phone.

5 of 9 (4,157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 4:25:18 PM
(0)
Expert

kpetrich wrote:

not having service maybe the issue according ot the FAQS

http://www.att.com/shop/apps/mobiletransfer.html#fbid=BYHeyCTh4P9

kpetrich wrote:

not having service maybe the issue according ot the FAQS

http://www.att.com/shop/apps/mobiletransfer.html#fbid=BYHeyCTh4P9

6 of 9 (4,140 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2012 7:36:29 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have service now. 'transferred' them on the old phone, it said it was successful. But nothing is showing on contacts for the new one.
I have service now. 'transferred' them on the old phone, it said it was successful. But nothing is showing on contacts for the new one.

7 of 9 (4,091 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2012 8:56:36 AM
(0)
Expert

kpetrich wrote:

did you do what ever is required to complete the transfer as mentioned in the FAQS? There is a pretty good video on the link on how it works

kpetrich wrote:

did you do what ever is required to complete the transfer as mentioned in the FAQS? There is a pretty good video on the link on how it works

8 of 9 (4,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 11:10:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

Important Announcement: We are currently upgrading
the AT&T Mobile Transfer app.

If you’re new to AT&T Mobile Transfer, come back
soon to experience the new and improved app!

http://www.att.com/shop/apps/mobiletransfer.html#fbid=FrdvrGIB0am

Important Announcement: We are currently upgrading
the AT&T Mobile Transfer app.

If you’re new to AT&T Mobile Transfer, come back
soon to experience the new and improved app!

http://www.att.com/shop/apps/mobiletransfer.html#fbid=FrdvrGIB0am

9 of 9 (2,629 Views)