microcell repair?

Contributor

microcell repair?

I have an AT&T microcell by Cisco which I bought used, and it is not working.  I have tried everything I can, and AT&T says the unit appears to b malfunctioning.  I would like to try to have it repaired, but no one can tell me if this is even possible.  I have tried contacting AT&T and Cisco, but no one knows.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Master

Re: microcell repair?

The MicroCell can not be repaired . What problems are you experiencing?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Professor

Knowing what I now know about Mcells, I wouldn't buy one used even if I could save a lot of money as there is no warranty and they can not be sent in for repair.  AT&T has Mcells sent back to them under warranty reconditioned and then sent out as warranty replacements.

Not trying to pile on after the fact but I think it's important that other people contemplating getting a Mcell understand the value of a warranty for this particular product.

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Master

Excellent point. Some have been successful with MicroCell's purchased second hand but caveat emptor should seriously be considered.

Message 4 of 8
ACE - Professor

De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum!

Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen!

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Master

So you're gonna make me go back and review my Latin now huh? Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8
ACE - Professor

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur....

Anything in Latin sounds profound....

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Master

Avedis53 wrote:

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur....

Anything in Latin sounds profound....

Smiley Very Happy I gotta remember that one!

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support