Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 25, 2013
4:59:30 AM
View profile
microcell repair?

I have an AT&T microcell by Cisco which I bought used, and it is not working.  I have tried everything I can, and AT&T says the unit appears to b malfunctioning.  I would like to try to have it repaired, but no one can tell me if this is even possible.  I have tried contacting AT&T and Cisco, but no one knows.  Any advice?

I have an AT&T microcell by Cisco which I bought used, and it is not working.  I have tried everything I can, and AT&T says the unit appears to b malfunctioning.  I would like to try to have it repaired, but no one can tell me if this is even possible.  I have tried contacting AT&T and Cisco, but no one knows.  Any advice?

microcell repair?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 8:08:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

The MicroCell can not be repaired . What problems are you experiencing?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

The MicroCell can not be repaired . What problems are you experiencing?

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: microcell repair?

2 of 8 (1,262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 9:08:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Knowing what I now know about Mcells, I wouldn't buy one used even if I could save a lot of money as there is no warranty and they can not be sent in for repair.  AT&T has Mcells sent back to them under warranty reconditioned and then sent out as warranty replacements.

Not trying to pile on after the fact but I think it's important that other people contemplating getting a Mcell understand the value of a warranty for this particular product.

Knowing what I now know about Mcells, I wouldn't buy one used even if I could save a lot of money as there is no warranty and they can not be sent in for repair.  AT&T has Mcells sent back to them under warranty reconditioned and then sent out as warranty replacements.

Not trying to pile on after the fact but I think it's important that other people contemplating getting a Mcell understand the value of a warranty for this particular product.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 9:42:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Excellent point. Some have been successful with MicroCell's purchased second hand but caveat emptor should seriously be considered.

Excellent point. Some have been successful with MicroCell's purchased second hand but caveat emptor should seriously be considered.

4 of 8 (1,252 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 12:35:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum!

Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen!

De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum!

Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen!

5 of 8 (1,237 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 1:12:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

So you're gonna make me go back and review my Latin now huh? Smiley Wink

So you're gonna make me go back and review my Latin now huh? Smiley Wink

6 of 8 (1,234 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 4:47:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur....

Anything in Latin sounds profound....

7 of 8 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 5:19:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by OttoPylot on Nov 25, 2013 at 5:20:05 PM

Avedis53 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy I gotta remember that one!

Avedis53 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy I gotta remember that one!

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (1,214 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments