medical hardship plan

Tutor

medical hardship plan

I have been in and out tge hospital since April. Does anyone know how I can get a medical hardship? I called the collections deppartment , which they were gracious enough to help me a few times but today Mr. Horn told me there comes a time where they can't help me anymore. Im a single mother and my friends has been helping me by watching the kids while I have hospital stays. Is there no relief. I can't contact 911 or even my kids if I lose the only phone I have. I was finally aoproved for short term disability which they stated they will need timw to process my retroactive pay for all the time loss since April. Can someone on AT&T help me please
Message 1 of 3 (891 Views)
Expert

Re: medical hardship plan

[ Edited ]

neenee86 wrote:
I have been in and out tge hospital since April. Does anyone know how I can get a medical hardship? I called the collections deppartment , which they were gracious enough to help me a few times but today Mr. Horn told me there comes a time where they can't help me anymore. Im a single mother and my friends has been helping me by watching the kids while I have hospital stays. Is there no relief. I can't contact 911 or even my kids if I lose the only phone I have. I was finally aoproved for short term disability which they stated they will need timw to process my retroactive pay for all the time loss since April. Can someone on AT&T help me please

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Another thing - even on a phone that has no service you can still dial 911 and have it go through

Message 2 of 3 (871 Views)
Community Support

Re: medical hardship plan

Hi neenee86,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3 (820 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.