medical hardship plan

Tutor

medical hardship plan

I have been in and out tge hospital since April. Does anyone know how I can get a medical hardship? I called the collections deppartment , which they were gracious enough to help me a few times but today Mr. Horn told me there comes a time where they can't help me anymore. Im a single mother and my friends has been helping me by watching the kids while I have hospital stays. Is there no relief. I can't contact 911 or even my kids if I lose the only phone I have. I was finally aoproved for short term disability which they stated they will need timw to process my retroactive pay for all the time loss since April. Can someone on AT&T help me please
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: medical hardship plan

neenee86 wrote:
I have been in and out tge hospital since April. Does anyone know how I can get a medical hardship? I called the collections deppartment , which they were gracious enough to help me a few times but today Mr. Horn told me there comes a time where they can't help me anymore. Im a single mother and my friends has been helping me by watching the kids while I have hospital stays. Is there no relief. I can't contact 911 or even my kids if I lose the only phone I have. I was finally aoproved for short term disability which they stated they will need timw to process my retroactive pay for all the time loss since April. Can someone on AT&T help me please

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Another thing - even on a phone that has no service you can still dial 911 and have it go through

Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: medical hardship plan

Hi neenee86,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support