Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 18, 2011
11:29:54 AM
View profile
layout changes to the forum

I have noticed some changes to the way the posts are displayed.  Is there anyway to change from having to click on every individual post in a topic?  I really like being able to open a topic and have all posts/replys be displayed in order of date. could it be just a setting to change? this format makes it real hard to follow a topic from start to end when you have to click each post and can only ready one at a time.  I wonder if AT&T is trying to make it harder to complain and read complaints.  In the past I have used this forum to research my phone upgrades but in this configuration it would take forever to read a topic with 20+ posts, making it usless.  I hope someone can show me how to change things as I have not been able to locate layout options.

I have noticed some changes to the way the posts are displayed.  Is there anyway to change from having to click on every individual post in a topic?  I really like being able to open a topic and have all posts/replys be displayed in order of date. could it be just a setting to change? this format makes it real hard to follow a topic from start to end when you have to click each post and can only ready one at a time.  I wonder if AT&T is trying to make it harder to complain and read complaints.  In the past I have used this forum to research my phone upgrades but in this configuration it would take forever to read a topic with 20+ posts, making it usless.  I hope someone can show me how to change things as I have not been able to locate layout options.

From my XPERIA ION LT28at XDA: saving AT&T phones 1 FLASH @ a time.

layout changes to the forum

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments