keep getting texts from 11113000 to maintain web & data service

Contributor

keep getting texts from 11113000 to maintain web & data service

The message says:

"AT&T Free Msg: ACTION REQUIRED final notification. To maintain web and data access on your phone, please call 800-675-4173 or visit an AT&T company store to select a FREE replacement phone.  Chose from two available options. A new service agreement is not req'd. Offer expires 9/1/13"

Not sure what this is.  I don't have web and data access.  The phone that this message is sent to is a standard nokia phone that barely sends texts. It's not web capable or anything. I also dont' have a web/data plan on any of the phones on my account.

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: keep getting texts from 11113000 to maintain web & data service

dre2112 wrote:

The message says:

"AT&T Free Msg: ACTION REQUIRED final notification. To maintain web and data access on your phone, please call 800-675-4173 or visit an AT&T company store to select a FREE replacement phone.  Chose from two available options. A new service agreement is not req'd. Offer expires 9/1/13"

Not sure what this is.  I don't have web and data access.  The phone that this message is sent to is a standard nokia phone that barely sends texts. It's not web capable or anything. I also dont' have a web/data plan on any of the phones on my account.

even though it mentions web and data it sounds like the phone you are using is being obsoleted would go down to a corporate store and talk to them

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support