iphone wallpapers shelve template

Contributor

iphone wallpapers shelve template

i'm wondering, sometimes you find on the internet edited iPhone wallpapers which contain shelves which look to hold your iPhone icons.  it gives an extra dimension to your iPhone wallpaper and looks really as if the iPhone wallpaper was specially designed for this phone.  i now found below cool retro wallpaper and would like to add some shelves myself,  is there anyone who has a cool template to do this without needing to create everything from scratch? (placing the shelves on the right hight will be difficult without exact measurements....

or if somebody knows a location where i can get them downloaded... 

iPhone 5S wallpaper

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)
Professor

Re: iphone wallpapers shelve template

Download the Pimp Your Screen app. It has a bunch of shelves and lets you use any picture.

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)
Mentor

I agree with Max69. Pimp your screen is the best.
Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

moorken wrote:

i'm wondering, sometimes you find on the internet edited iPhone wallpapers like at iphone-wallpapers.com which contain shelves which look to hold your iPhone icons.  it gives an extra dimension to your iPhone wallpaper and looks really as if the iPhone wallpaper was specially designed for this phone.  i now found below cool retro wallpaper and would like to add some shelves myself,  is there anyone who has a cool template to do this without needing to create everything from scratch? (placing the shelves on the right hight will be difficult without exact measurements....

or if somebody knows a location where i can get them downloaded... 

There are some free templates out there, trying to get you the link where I got mine from!

Message 4 of 4 (385 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.