Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2014
5:35:45 PM
View profile
idk how to do this
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 14, 2014 at 7:45:28 PM

But pat is the one who told me this and said he was part of the CEO office because I got a hold of them and he called back so now I'm trying Verizon because they picked me right up but I have 13days to change my mind

[edited for privacy]

But pat is the one who told me this and said he was part of the CEO office because I got a hold of them and he called back so now I'm trying Verizon because they picked me right up but I have 13days to change my mind

[edited for privacy]

idk how to do this

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 6:00:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hello there and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. Smiley Happy

So what exactly are trying to do? Are you trying to come back and resume service with AT&T? Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hello there and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. Smiley Happy

So what exactly are trying to do? Are you trying to come back and resume service with AT&T? Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: idk how to do this

2 of 4 (215 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 11:34:48 AM
(0)
Scholar

What did Pat tell you??

What did Pat tell you??

I think there are giant mushrooms. That visit earth in intergalactic spaceships,spying on us.

3 of 4 (169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 12:52:40 PM
(0)
Employee

Pat is currently not available, nor do we have access to anything Pat may have done/recommended. Perhaps if you were to elaborate about the situation and recommendations, we may be able to assist you further.

-Alex

Pat is currently not available, nor do we have access to anything Pat may have done/recommended. Perhaps if you were to elaborate about the situation and recommendations, we may be able to assist you further.

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (160 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments