Posted Nov 11, 2013
4:45:24 AM
View profile
iPhone 5s seems heavier than iPhone 5
Hi All so I've got a white iPhone 5 and my partner recently bought a Gold 5s from AppleStore on inspection I've noticed that both phones in the hand Feel different in weight the 5s feels a tiny bit heavier

Apple say that both handsets are 112g lol
5s feels like 115g

Anyone else notice this?
Hi All so I've got a white iPhone 5 and my partner recently bought a Gold 5s from AppleStore on inspection I've noticed that both phones in the hand Feel different in weight the 5s feels a tiny bit heavier

Apple say that both handsets are 112g lol
5s feels like 115g

Anyone else notice this?

iPhone 5s seems heavier than iPhone 5

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 10:20:13 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Well, it's probably just an illusion, but if you're really curious, you can use a kitchen scale to weight them :smileyvery-happy:

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Well, it's probably just an illusion, but if you're really curious, you can use a kitchen scale to weight them :smileyvery-happy:

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: iPhone 5s seems heavier than iPhone 5

2 of 3 (685 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 7:37:08 AM
(0)
Scholar
Lol that's a awesome idea :smileyvery-happy:
Lol that's a awesome idea :smileyvery-happy:

Re: iPhone 5s seems heavier than iPhone 5

3 of 3 (602 Views)