iPhone 5S shipped

Tutor

iPhone 5S shipped

Just got confirmation phones shipped through FedEx Checked their sight and phone is in Memphis, TN. It should not be long. Ordered mine at 1:58 am got on early?
Message 1 of 21 (2,617 Views)
Explorer

Re: iPhone 5S shipped

Just got my Fedex Tracking number,  will get phone Monday.  Ordered at 11:52PM opening night,   16G Gold Iphone 5s  Smiley Happy   Thanks  

Message 16 of 21 (2,015 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Mine finally gave me a fed ex number and shipment date of 9/21 and looks like it has shipped. However, my order status still says "processing", and I never got an email saying it is shipped. I order my wife a 5c and got the email saying it shipped and her order status says "shipped."

Is this what others have gotten? Or has AT&T confirmed the shipment? I am assuming mine is shipped just not sure why I haven't gotten confirmation from AT&T.

Message 17 of 21 (1,963 Views)
Tutor

i placed my order for an iphone 5s 64gb gold early and recieved the confirmation by 1:57am Central time but my ahipping date still shows oct1-30 not sure why it hasnt changed if i placed my order way before many people did. atill waiting for my status to change

Message 18 of 21 (1,541 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

[ Edited ]
  • Placed my iPhone 5s order at 12:02AM PST on Sep 20 ("Shipping 1-3 days").
  • Got up in morning - credit declined.  Good credit card, but fraud alert.
  • Called Credit Card company.  All straightened out.
  • Logged into att.com to fix the "issue with my order". ("Shipping 7-10 days")
  • Credit card declined.  Called credit card company.  I never use this card..
  • Called into AT&T Customer Support. All set. ("October").
  • Order says "October" for 2 days.
  • Sep 23 says "FedEx has shipped".
  • Tonight (Sep 24) iPhone on my front porch.  No signature!  Shame on FedEx...

I'm just saying.. its a roller coaster.  I now remember how it was just like this in 2011 (with my iPhone 4s..)

Message 19 of 21 (1,537 Views)
Tutor

What Iphone 5S did you order ?

Message 20 of 21 (1,530 Views)
Teacher

same thing happened to me, credit card issue, called them and card company twice, but you ended up luckier than I, Mine was cancelled around 11:30 after talking to my third customer service rep. who promised card had gone through and all was well.
Message 21 of 21 (1,066 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.