Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 5, 2013
12:43:23 PM
View profile
iPhone 4 not sending texts to one contact.

This started about 2 days ago. I have an iphone 4 and my friend has a Sprint Galaxy. During the middle of a text conversation, she stopped receiving my messages. The messages are in green and I've received no error message. Everything looks normal. Everyone else is receiving my texts. Please help. I have deleted months and months worth of conversation and even her contact info to no prevail. I am so confused.

This started about 2 days ago. I have an iphone 4 and my friend has a Sprint Galaxy. During the middle of a text conversation, she stopped receiving my messages. The messages are in green and I've received no error message. Everything looks normal. Everyone else is receiving my texts. Please help. I have deleted months and months worth of conversation and even her contact info to no prevail. I am so confused.

iPhone 4 not sending texts to one contact.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 1:48:00 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Try resetting your network settings first:

Settings - General - Reset - Network Settings Reset

If that doesn't help, power cycle your phone and ask your friend to power cycle her phone too.

Let us know what happens.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Try resetting your network settings first:

Settings - General - Reset - Network Settings Reset

If that doesn't help, power cycle your phone and ask your friend to power cycle her phone too.

Let us know what happens.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: iPhone 4 not sending texts to one contact.

2 of 3 (371 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 12:53:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

Still not working. I am at my wits end with this phone.

Still not working. I am at my wits end with this phone.

Re: iPhone 4 not sending texts to one contact.

3 of 3 (349 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments