iPhone 4 locked

Contributor

iPhone 4 locked

Hello, i'm writing from Italy, some days ago I have bought an iPhone 4 locked, now I want to unlock it but I don't know the wireless number and the name of the first proprietary..... So can i unlock my iPhone ? And how can i do it ? Thanks
Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)
Master

Re: iPhone 4 locked

Simonestirpe wrote:
Hello, i'm writing from Italy, some days ago I have bought an iPhone 4 locked, now I want to unlock it but I don't know the wireless number and the name of the first proprietary..... So can i unlock my iPhone ? And how can i do it ? Thanks

You can't get it unlocked.  The owner who had the account with ATT is the only one who can request the unlock from ATT.  Reading the guidelines and using the unlock request tool at the top of this forum would have have given you the answer.  Unless you can find the original owner who had the iPhone on their account, you are best off selling the iPhone and buying one that works on the carrier you need.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.