Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2013
3:18:45 PM
View profile
iPad Air

Any idea when the new iPad Air will be available for order online? I'd love to order one to place on my Family Share Plan using the AT&T Next offer!

Any idea when the new iPad Air will be available for order online? I'd love to order one to place on my Family Share Plan using the AT&T Next offer!

iPad Air

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 4:00:31 PM
(0)
Expert

embleau wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/10/22/apple-reveals-new-ipad-air/

The iPad Air will go on sale Nov. 1 and start at $499, while the iPad 2 will continue selling at a starting price of $399

embleau wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/10/22/apple-reveals-new-ipad-air/

The iPad Air will go on sale Nov. 1 and start at $499, while the iPad 2 will continue selling at a starting price of $399

Re: iPad Air

2 of 6 (792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 6:00:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

Awesome.. Thank you Captain Obvious!

considering that I knew that it was called "iPad Air" I'd think one would understand that I watched the reveal today. So I knew that they launch on November 1st. but I also know that Apple is already taking pre-orders on apple.com.

so i guess I must rephrase my question....

Does anyone know if and when it will be availabe to order or pre-order on THIS site? so I might be able to get one from AT&T on or shortly after November 1st?

considering that I knew that it was called "iPad Air" I'd think one would understand that I watched the reveal today. So I knew that they launch on November 1st. but I also know that Apple is already taking pre-orders on apple.com.

Does anyone know if and when it will be availabe to order or pre-order on THIS site? so I might be able to get one from AT&T on or shortly after November 1st?

3 of 6 (761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 7:56:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Usually with apple products it would be sold somewhere around 3AM EST/2AM CST/12AM PST. I would recommend looking around 1AM EST.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Usually with apple products it would be sold somewhere around 3AM EST/2AM CST/12AM PST. I would recommend looking around 1AM EST.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (730 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 4:14:03 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Oct 23, 2013 at 4:14:41 AM

embleau wrote:

you asked the question with no qualifications, be specific if you want something other then the basic answer.

Question asked - When will the Ipad Air go on sale

response - as specificied in the release on November 1

the question that you really wanted answered -

at what time will the ipad air be available for sale

accurancy in queries that are execpted to be answered at the level of information you want is paramont. Your second query fit the required specifications

embleau wrote:

you asked the question with no qualifications, be specific if you want something other then the basic answer.

Question asked - When will the Ipad Air go on sale

response - as specificied in the release on November 1

the question that you really wanted answered -

at what time will the ipad air be available for sale

accurancy in queries that are execpted to be answered at the level of information you want is paramont. Your second query fit the required specifications

[ Edited ]
5 of 6 (689 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 2:19:24 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Zeeb on Oct 23, 2013 at 2:20:16 PM

Hey embleau, you don't exactly encourage helpful responses with a comment like this.  Your initial question was severly lacking in detail but you still received a polite answer.  Most people here are motivated to help people with whatever knowledge they may have--but not when people express ingratitude.  

Hey embleau, you don't exactly encourage helpful responses with a comment like this.  Your initial question was severly lacking in detail but you still received a polite answer.  Most people here are motivated to help people with whatever knowledge they may have--but not when people express ingratitude.  

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (651 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments