iOS 7.0.4 is Out

Scholar

iOS 7.0.4 is Out

Apple has released the iOS 7.0.4 update.  Specifically addressing a FaceTime bug and "other" fixes.  So far it hasn't broken my iPhone.  So far the only thing I've noticed, like all other iOS updates, it keeps turning on Bluetooth.

Message 1 of 4 (724 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Re: iOS 7.0.4 is Out

E the P wrote:

Apple has released the iOS 7.0.4 update.  Specifically addressing a FaceTime bug and "other" fixes.  So far it hasn't broken my iPhone.  So far the only thing I've noticed, like all other iOS updates, it keeps turning on Bluetooth.

Thanks for the info. As soon I read this, I turned on wi-fi on my iPhone 5, BAM! It started to download the iOS 7.0.4!Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)
Master

Downloaded on iPad4 and iPhone5 so far so good nothing broke nothing added as far as I can tell I guess it just fixed bugs I did not have or noticed.

Message 3 of 4 (627 Views)
Master

I haven't updated my iPad Air or iPhone 5S yet, but I'm hoping doing so will fix the periodic Safari crashes that I've experienced since I updated to iOS 7.

Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.