Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2013
11:05:30 AM
View profile
how do i upload pics from my camera to my PC?

I have a Carl Zeiss Nokia phone and I want to upload the pictures from there to my PC. On my other Samsung Galaxy phone all I do is connect the UBS cord to the PC and camera and upload. On the Nokia phone it wants me to upload to skydrive.com and I don't want to send them there. So, anyone know an easy way to do that.

I have it attached, the software installed on my PC, but the icon does not even show up in "My Computer". Much less give me an option to upload to PC. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

imstan

I have a Carl Zeiss Nokia phone and I want to upload the pictures from there to my PC. On my other Samsung Galaxy phone all I do is connect the UBS cord to the PC and camera and upload. On the Nokia phone it wants me to upload to skydrive.com and I don't want to send them there. So, anyone know an easy way to do that.

I have it attached, the software installed on my PC, but the icon does not even show up in "My Computer". Much less give me an option to upload to PC. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

imstan

how do i upload pics from my camera to my PC?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2013 8:11:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You have to install the Windows Phone sync application on your PC.

Depending on what you have (PC, Mac, Win 7, 8, etc) one of the apps listed here will get you going:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/get-the-sync-apps

You have to install the Windows Phone sync application on your PC.

Depending on what you have (PC, Mac, Win 7, 8, etc) one of the apps listed here will get you going:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/get-the-sync-apps

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how do i upload pics from my camera to my PC?

2 of 2 (7,668 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments