Posted Jul 4, 2013
3:03:34 PM
View profile
how do I delete partial songs?when I tap and hold there is no delete option just pin to start.

How do I delete partial songs from my HTC w8? When I tap and hold I only get pin to start.

How do I delete partial songs from my HTC w8? When I tap and hold I only get pin to start.

how do I delete partial songs?when I tap and hold there is no delete option just pin to start.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 7:33:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

demwow wrote:

In which app are you trying to delete songs? Is the song actually on the device or is it just a streaming option from your cloud account (assuming this is xbox music)?

If the song(s) are actually on your device, you should be able to delete them when your phone is connected via USB to your PC, from the PC itself.

demwow wrote:

In which app are you trying to delete songs? Is the song actually on the device or is it just a streaming option from your cloud account (assuming this is xbox music)?

If the song(s) are actually on your device, you should be able to delete them when your phone is connected via USB to your PC, from the PC itself.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how do I delete partial songs?when I tap and hold there is no delete option just pin to start.

2 of 3 (10,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 4:41:35 AM
(0)
Scholar

also, if the song is in your Zune folder, you should be able to delete it through its album listing...swipe left once to get from songs to albums, then hold over the album in question and select delete.

also, if the song is in your Zune folder, you should be able to delete it through its album listing...swipe left once to get from songs to albums, then hold over the album in question and select delete.

Re: how do I delete partial songs?when I tap and hold there is no delete option just pin to start.

3 of 3 (10,604 Views)