(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2014 9:36:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I don't believe there's any service to do that on prepaid. There might be something on postpaid.

I don't believe there's any service to do that on prepaid. There might be something on postpaid.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how do I block a number from calling and texting me

2 of 3 (476 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 6:26:39 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi drizzy450,

There is not a direct feature on our GoPhone plans that allow you block numbers like this. Some phones have built in features that allow you to block incoming calls and text messaging (some Samsung basic phones, smartphones, and iPhone's running iOS7).

On our post-paid plans, we have a feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that would enable you block texting and calls for all phones on our network.

Keep in mind that any 3rd party text apps (like Whatapp, textfree) will not be blocked if you use smart limits.

Hope this helps!

Hi drizzy450,

There is not a direct feature on our GoPhone plans that allow you block numbers like this. Some phones have built in features that allow you to block incoming calls and text messaging (some Samsung basic phones, smartphones, and iPhone's running iOS7).

On our post-paid plans, we have a feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that would enable you block texting and calls for all phones on our network.

Keep in mind that any 3rd party text apps (like Whatapp, textfree) will not be blocked if you use smart limits.

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: how do I block a number from calling and texting me

3 of 3 (451 Views)