horrible service from congress, lafayette, Louisiana

Visitor

horrible service from congress, lafayette, Louisiana

I walked in Congress lafayette la location. I asked them that my interest was slow, the guys name was Genovvi or around that name, and he absolutely had no Idea what he was doing. He told me it was because of the fair that I lived miles away from. I recently went in there because my phone was freezing and all he could tell me is it worked. And he wouldn't say a word to me unless I said well, what's with it. He looked every where's around me, and wouldn't look me in the eyes. He just assumed a lot and acted like he didn't want to be there or he didn't want to help me. It was horrible and I will never ask for him again.
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: horrible service from congress, lafayette, Louisiana

Internet.
Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)
Community Manager

Re: horrible service from congress, lafayette, Louisiana

Hello, laurenb7711!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry about your recent experience at one of our stores. Rudeness is unacceptable, and I have forwarded your feedback. In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.